Monday, August 12, 2013

Swallowtail Class projects (July Class

I totally forgot to post the projects from the July class.  This class featured the stamp Swallowtail.  I love this stamp!  I know after the class, alot of people fell in love with this stamp too!  Here are the projects!  I tried to make all of the cards have a 3-D effect.

This card featured the chevron embossing folder and washi tape.

We made 5 tags using the Chalk Talk dies.  These tags remind me of the closure for a loaf of bread, I love them!
As a bonus, we made this cute tag using the deco label frame lit die and then punching a large oval at the top.
Thank you to all of the ladies who attended my class.  It was so nice to see everyone again after a long absence.  I sure did miss this monthly gathering, but taking care of Dad was top on my priority list.  I know that everyone understands why I had to stop the classes, it was tough.  My Dad, who also loved my classes, was there in spirit cheering me on and was smiling to see all of ladies enjoying themselves too.
Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice & elegant. Your Dad would would be so happy that you've carried on well

    ReplyDelete