Tuesday, August 6, 2013

New Thinlits Card Dies are here!

The products get better and better!  The new Thinlits Card Dies just released on August 1st!  Isn't this cool?  I remember back in the good ole days when I figured out how to make something similar to this.  It was a lot of work measuring and cutting, talk about sweating it out!  Stampin' Up! has made life easier for us to make some cool cards with the new Thinlits Card Dies!  There are two styles available - the circle card thinlit #133480 and the label card thinlit #133479.  Cost is $32.95 for each die.  I just ordered my die, so will be posting what I make when I get it!
To watch a demo on the new Thinlits Card Dies, check out the Stampin' Up! video on my sidebar to the right of this post.  I hope it works, all of this technology is new to me!
Thanks for stopping by to read my post today. 
Next post will be the sneak peek for the August class!!

No comments:

Post a Comment