Sunday, August 11, 2013

August Class switchout! NEW PROJECTS!!

Well, here I am with an NEW post for the August class.  Sometimes it's hard to guess what kind of projects customers want to make and I guess being that the star book was something we made in the past (I can't even remember what year we made it, but it was quite a long time ago), the interest was not quite there.  But that's okay!  Initially, I was really bummed that I selected the wrong project to make, but I'm didn't want to give up.  I am determined to get back on track with hosting one class a month.  It's really hard to re-establish what I had before I stopped to take care of my Dad.  I heard him tell me to not give up so I went back to the drawing board and created ALL NEW projects!  I'm hoping that there is still some interest for a class with these new card creations.  These cards were really fun to make because I used a lot of new products including the Deco Label frame lit die as well as the Apothecary Accents frame lit die.  These cards will feature heat embossing as well as the dry embossing (using the embossing folders Modern Mosaic and Beautifully Baroque).  Although I love all of these new creations, my favorite is the pocket card!  Here is a little sneak peek of the projects that we will make!
The class will remain for Saturday, August 24 at 10:00 am at my home.  Please RSVP (via email) as soon as possible as I will need to cut all of the kits this week.  The cost is $20.00 and will include all of the materials for the projects.  Demonstrators cost is $10.00.  Please be sure to bring your tool kit.
Note:  for the two ladies that did email me about the star book, you can still do the star book at this class instead of the cards.  Please let me know!
Well, I'm hoping that that these cards appeal to some of you and that I will get some interest.  Thanks for stopping by today to read my new post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment