Wednesday, August 7, 2013

August class sneak peek!!

 August is here!  It's been so hot lately, it's so hard to drag myself into the craft area since I have no windows in that room, so I'm depending on my fan.  The fan pretty much just blows around the warm air - ick!
This month, the class project will be one that I made a really long time ago.  This is the mini star book.  I love this book!  Here is what the front cover looks like.  We will be using the stamp set Zoo Babies and Happy Day.  We will also be using the Polka Dot Parade DSP and candy dots!  Please note that the kits will be cut using all of the colors from the polka dot parade designer series paper so each kit's color will vary.  The kits will be handed out randomly.  Just wanted you to know ahead of time the color variation.  All of the colors are so pretty!  I know you will love the color you get in your kit!
 This is what the book looks like when you tie the ends together, a star!
Here's the info to sign up for the class...The class was originally supposed to take place on Saturday, August 17, but I just realized that today is the 7th and there is no way that I will get it all together in 10 days, soooooo, I will move the class down a week and it will be on Saturday, August 24 at 10:00 a.m. at my home.  Cost for the class will be $20 and will include all of the materials to complete this cute star book including your own pack of candy dots!  Demonstrators pay only $15 for the kit, which will also include the pack of candy dots.   If there is any interest for kits to go, the cost will be $35 which will include all of the materials prepped, instructions to complete the project and the package of candy dots as well as shipping cost.
Please RSVP via email no later than August 13 to reserve your space to attend this class and then send in your payment.  Be sure you bring your own tool kit.  Note: for this project, you will need to bring a roll of sticky tape or some form of tape on a roll.  The roll adhesive will stick better on these pages since we are making a book.
I'm looking forward to seeing all of you again!  We always have so much fun at the class and I'm sure this month will be no different!

No comments:

Post a Comment