Sunday, March 9, 2014

March Class sneak peek - Easter Projects!

Happy March!  So many things have been consuming my free time lately, meaning that I have had no free time!  But, with that being said, here are the projects I came up with for my March class which is scheduled for Saturday, March 15 and Sunday, March 16.  I apologize that my sneak peeks are sooooo late, but I guess better late than never right?
In addition to my late start in actually figuring out the projects, for some reason, the projects for this month did not come easy, I have no idea why.  I wasted a couple of days making samples and not liking any of them.  I finally gave up and searched through Pinterest to get motivated.  There are two projects that were exact CASE projects but the rest of the projects were altered to my own liking. 
If you are interested in attending this month's classes, please RSVP via email to me ASAP.  I usually don't see any comments from this blog, so email is the best, or if you have my number, a text is good too.  I will also be posting this announcement on Facebook and Instagram, so if you are on any of those social networks, RSVP there is good too.
The cost for this class is $25 and will include everything you will need to make these projects including some Easter candy to finish off the project.   You may bring your payment on class day.  Please bring your tool kit to the class - adhesive, scissors, paper trimmer and anything else you use to craft with.   Kits "to go" cost is $35 and will include shipping cost and the projects ready to put together.  If you are a demonstrator, your special cost for this class is $10 - if you are not a demonstrator, now is a good time to join!  During the Sale-a-bration promotion, a new demonstrator will get $150 in products for only $99.  This limited offer is good through March 31.  Contact me for more info! 
I hope you will join me for this fun class!

NEW CLASS POLICY:  If you RSVP for a class and cannot make it for whatever the reason, as a courtesy to me, please make arrangements to make payment and pick up your class kit.  My commitment to you is to prepare and reserve the kit for you and it's kind of uncool to get stuck with a bunch of extra kits that people made commitments for as it is a loss for my business.  I hope you understand where I'm coming from.  I do appreciate everyone that comes to my classes as it helps support my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment