Thursday, March 27, 2014

April Class sneak peek! 20 All occasion cards!

AFTER READING THIS POST, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE REVEAL OF MY MARCH EASTER CLASS PROJECTS!  THANK YOU!
Can you believe that the samples for my April class is done?  No wonder it's been raining (giggling)...At my next class, we will be making 20 All Occasion cards - the occasions are: graduation, birthday, new baby (boy & girl), sympathy and thank you.  We will be making 4 cards of each design (except for the baby cards - 2 boy cards, 2 girl cards).  Each kit will contain 1 pack of 20 cards and envelopes and one Fresh Prints paper stack.  I'm still trying to figure out a project to put the cards in.  That will be the surprise!  I had fun creating these cards - I know you will enjoy making them and also love having cards ready made for use!
Classes will be held on Saturday, April 19 and Sunday, April 20.  I know that Sunday is Easter Sunday, but I hope that you can still make it.  Please RSVP BY EMAIL no later than April 2nd.  Because the kits will include the cards & envelope set and the paper stack, I will need to make sure that I order enough of each.  Cost for the class is $25 and in addition to those products mentioned above, it will include everything you need to complete the 20 cards and something to hold the cards too.  After you RSVP, please send in your payment (much appreciated!)  If you are interested in this class but cannot make it, I am offering "to go" kits for $35 which will include a completed sample of each card and the shipping cost of your kit.  Demonstrators pay only $12 for a kit (this will include the card & envelope set, the paper stack and all other supplies to complete the kit).  Please remember to bring your tool kits to the class!
I look forward to seeing all of you next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment