Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The New Stampin' Up! Catalog is here!!!

It's here!!  The 2013 - 2014 Stampin' Up! catalog is now available!  First day to order is Saturday, June 1.   I'm loving all of the new products in this new catty!  I went through it and tagged what caught my eye and the catalog is full of tags!!
Want a free catalog?  Place a $30 order through my SU website http://alohagirl.stampinup.net and I will send a catalog to you! (Please note that this offer is my personal offer and not associated with any offer through Stampin' Up)
I am trying to plan an Open House sometime in early July.  The catalog would already be available to order from, but I'm needing some time to figure out my free projects for this event.  It's been a while since I've had an Open House.  I will announce it here and on my facebook page.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen the new SU catty briefly, but have not had a chance to put post-its to tag the pages of the items that I want to put on my "wish list." I'm sure that I will have lots of pages with tagged too.

    Have fun planning for your Open House. Maybe you can have one in Aug. rather than July so that I can come. :)

    ReplyDelete