Sunday, June 5, 2016

June 2016 class

It's been 6 months since I held my last class.  Although I missed everyone and the crafting, it was a much needed break for me.  But I'm ready to get back into the swing of things this month!  My June class will be held on Saturday, June 18 at 10:00 a.m.  We will be creating 12 birthday cards and 5 tags.  I'm a little late in celebrating the "I'm Bringing Birthdays Back", but better late than never, right?  We are making 2 each of 6 cards and the 5 tags.  I know this is more than what we normally make, but this is a special class for me as my first class after my 6 month break!
My Saturday class is already full, but have a few more spaces for my Sunday, June 19 class.  I know it's Father's Day, but if you want to attend, you can take a photo of the samples and prep your cards to finish at home.
If you are interested in attending my June 19 class, please message me ASAP so I can include a kit for you.
Looking forward to this class!

No comments:

Post a Comment