Sunday, September 8, 2013

Snowflake Ornaments!

Just wanted everyone to get excited with me about these beautiful snowflake ornaments!  We will be making three of these ornaments - one each in Soft Sky, Pistachio Pudding and Silver.  These will be a perfect addition to your tree, on a gift or on a gift bag!  As a side note, you might want to bring your own scoring tool such as a trimmer with a scoring blade, or your simply scored scoring tool (a scoring board with stylus) as you will need to score some of the snowflakes.  I will have scoring tools available for use, but you might not want to wait to use them.
I have now opened up a Sunday class - September 22nd starting at 10:00 a.m.  I have had more than a few requests for Sunday classes, so we will do class on BOTH Saturday, September 21st and Sunday, September 22nd.  When sending in your email RSVP, be sure you specify what day you are reserving your space for.  FYI, Sunday class is filling up fast!  I have more space for my Saturday class.

1 comment:

  1. The snowflakes ornaments are beautiful. I especially like the one that is all silver.

    Wow! You are going to have two classes in row. You are going to going to super busy.

    ReplyDelete