Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Swallowtail Butterfly cards

At first when I saw this HUGE butterfly stamp, I thought, no way was I going to buy this.  But I received a beautiful card from my friend and downline, Myra who used this stamp.  I knew that I HAD to get it and did!  I made a bunch of cards and matching envelopes using this stamp.  The photo here doesn't do justice because I stamped the butterfly twice and cut out a portion of it s that it flaps.  I'll try to see if I can get a good photo of it and re-post it so you know what I mean.  I love the fact that stamping in one color works well.  What do you think?
I am planning on making this card at one of my upcoming classes.  Speaking of classes...I'm working on a simple class in July.  If all goes well with my sample, we may be making a mini star book featuring a new stamp set and new in colors!  Are you curious?  The class won't be until July or August, but I will post sneak peeks when my samples are done!


1 comment:

  1. I've seen some pretty neat cards including yours using the butterfly stamp but I haven't purchased it yet. I'm still not 100% sure how often I would use it.

    I am looking forward to seeing your sneak peaks of your upcoming class.

    ReplyDelete