Sunday, April 14, 2013

Holiday 2012 Class Projects!

Oh my goodness, I just realized that I started this new blog so long time ago!  These posts were still in draft and I guess I was so busy with Dad that I never posted them.  I decided to just go ahead and post them anyway since I already had my posts started.  Hope you don't mind seeing holiday projects in April!
This was a a giftcard holder that swings open
like this..
This is my fancy favor box with handles.


Tags...
This card was made with a 3x3 envelope inside.  You could put a little note card inside or maybe some $
Here is the inside
Another view
Another fun giftcard holder.  This was the bonus project!
That's it for this post!  I gotta get back into the swing of blogging!

1 comment:

  1. Birthdays and Christmas should be celebrated every day. You're not late, you're just early. :-)

    ReplyDelete